Sunday 23 February 2014

Let's Keep Expanding

After a wonderful day at a local craft sale,  I am inspired to do more with my business.  I would really love to see more of my work in other peoples homes and lives. So I will be working on creating a page where I can sell my matted and or framed prints.   

If you are interested in more information on how to make a purchase please send me an email and mention this blog "Let's keep Expanding" and I will give you 5% your purchase. Total cost will be dependant on shipping costs.  

Here are a few samples of the work I have available for purchase today. Currently prints are available in the 5x7, 8x10 and 16x20 formats. I am willing to discuss and price out any ideas you have in mind.












© Karin Richer and Dragonfly Photography, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karin Richer and Dragonfly Photography with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Do not alter, edit or remove the water makes from these photos in any way. 
For more of my work please visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragonfly-Photography/277088385651710


No comments:

Post a Comment